Our transcriptions are almost always between two parties: an interviewer ("CLIENT") and a subject matter expert ("ADVISOR"). Please ensure the final product looks something like:
- The transcript should be readable by a human. It is better to sacrifice word-for-word precision for readability.
- "CLIENT:" and "ADVISOR:" should be bold
- No need to include filler words.
- Use [...] to denote any inaudible remarks.
- Use [crosstalk] to denote any crosstalk.
- No need to include small-talk ("hey, how's everything over there today?") or digressions ("excuse me, can we take a bathroom break?")
- No need to include momentary disconnections ("hey, sorry I couldn't hear you for a bit there. Can you say again?")
Add this as the header of your transcript (identical on every page):
Transcript prepared on [201X-XX-XX] by Cadence Translate, a transcriber acting independently of [client]. Transcript is not prepared or endorsed by [client].
Format & fonts
The file should be returned in .docx format.
Font to be used: Verdana
Font size to be used: 10
Timecodes are not necessary.