If you are assisting with a livestream that requires simultaneous interpretation, then you're wondering how it works.
Here's a step-by-step explanation:
- Use Google Chrome to view the livestream:
2. You'll receive an invite from Cadence to join a webinar, which we hold on a platform called Zoom.
3. The host will broadcast the webinar to our YouTube channel. You'll notice this in the upper left corner.
4. When it is your shift, you will be made co-host of the webinar.
5. Important: click the "Share Screen" button as soon as you become the co-host. Share the Chrome window.
6. Using headphones to hear the source audio, simply speak into your laptop's microphone.
7. At the end of your shift, simply make your booth partner the next host.