Note: Athene is a codename for one of our clients. We do not write our client's name on any publicly accessible material.
Our client, Athene, is a company that connects their clients (end client) who want to understand more about a certain field with an expert in that field. The end client speaks English and the expert speak a different language, and the topics are usually about a disease/treatment/medicine/pharmaceuticals.
The end client has a list of questions that he/she wants to ask the expert. The questions are contained in a discussion guide which Cadence will share with you upon your acceptance of the job.
Based on the discussion guide, the expert will be interviewed by the Athene staff, and the whole interview will be recorded.
What you need to do
You will need to listen to the recording of the interview, and translate the answers from the expert into English. The English transcript will be sent back to the client.
- You do not need to create a new transcript, instead you MUST use the discussion guide we send you to write the transcript on.
2. You don’t need to translate the questions, just translate the answers from the audio and write it underneath each question, as shown in the following picture:
3. No filler words or small talk needed. The translation needs to be a direct translation from the source language, but you can omit filler words and small talk (e.g. how are you? Like, you know etc.).
4. The color of the answers should be black.
5. Please leave all the questions as they are in the template – do not delete or modify the questions as this will destroy the numbering system. If questions are not covered at all, then you can simply skip those questions but please do not delete them.
Upon completion, please send back the translation to email@example.com with the job number cited in your email.